How to deal with a coworker who is always in a bad mood and tired
The worst mood breeds a lack of productivity. A bad mood at work can be resolved with measures. Although it can be difficult to keep a cool head – especially if your coworker is rude or disrespectful to you – stay calm and do not overdo it. Do not take your coworker’s behavior personally, as his mood may arise from home problems or dissatisfaction with his work – none of which has anything to do with you personally. If you react to your colleague’s anger, it will only exacerbate the situation.
Who has a bad mood today can face it tomorrow as well. The outburst comes with the worst mood ever.
Colleagues who are in a very bad mood or poor mood. You are probably unaware of what is happening in your colleague’s personal life that may shed light on his or her behavior.
Start a free conversation; Ask her if you are doing something that might cause her frustration. If he tells you that you are partly or completely to blame, do not blame him for his bad behavior. However, the display took it while giving willing responses. If there is anything in his personal life that really hurts him is compassion.
Explain your feelings
During a free conversation with your colleague, tell him how his bad moods affect you without being harsh or critical. Be as specific as possible about what he or she is doing and how it makes you feel. If his behavior negatively affects your productivity or morale, tell him that a positive workplace is healthy for both of you. He should not be afraid to request with the respect that he change his behavior. Tell him that if you do something that causes frustration, you respect him enough to change your behavior.
Speak to human resources
If the results of communicating openly and honestly with your colleague are not available, talk to someone in your HR department; An official reprimand can be the only thing that persuades him to adjust his attitude. Before consulting with human resources, document your colleague’s bad mood. In particular, note the behaviors that your colleague describes or that make you uncomfortable.
More Interesting Articles
- Overcome Stage Fright to Prove Your Might
- Introduction to People’s Speech Tactics for Leaders
- Importance of Writing – Skill Everyone Must Acquire
- Job Specification – How to Differentiate from Job Description
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Teamwork
- Importance of Eye Contact for Successful People
- Public Speaking Techniques that Anyone Can Grab Easily
- Subtle and Major Differences between Mission and Vision
- Certified Usability Analyst- Salary | Exam | Career
- Importance of a Mission Statement in Healthcare
- Employee Stress Management to Boost Productivity
- Reduce Stress at Work – Tricks and Techniques
- Casual Business Attire for Smart Professional Etiquette
- Professional Communication Skills – Factors for Future
- Time Management Tips for Dissertation Writing
- Studying Abroad in Australia – Useful Tips before you Visit
- Minimum Wage History and Examples
- Concept of Human Resource Management – HRM
- Importance of Mission Statement in Business
- 5 Steps in Decision Making Process in Management