Change is everywhere. Future job sectors are not out of this transformation many slow or fastest-growing jobs. Rapid changes in the global labor market are looming in the next decade towards growing career fields. Moreover, technology, accompanied by automation, artificial intelligence, and robotics has been causing the transition of the work pattern from one state to another.
What about the Fastest Growing New Jobs?
This article is going to talk about the fastest growing new jobs of the future by 2026– do you qualify?
Preparation for future
It has been a great challenge for employers to retain their existing talents with the improvement of their skills for the required sectors in the future.
Moreover, employers are also gravely concerned about having suitable candidates who will be able to meet future job requirements in the changing environment.
So, extensive research on the fastest-growing new jobs of the future is a way to harness yourself the required skills and competencies.
Reskilling has been a grave concern for companies to tackle the displacement of the current job situation. That means the workforce will be required to adjust as soon as possible with future skills. Moreover, the variation of new skill sets will equip the workforce to survive in the rapidly changing job environment, accompanied by leapfrogging eCommerce industries.
Among the required top future skills for the workforce, are problem-solving, emotional intelligence, critical thinking, innovation, creativity, and other soft skills. That means the workforce will be required to develop a mindset, culture, and habit of lifelong learning in the days to come. The continuous learning process will turn them into experts for the future.
So, level of education, the capacity to take the load, and the ability to learn will be found handy to acquire new skills set for individual level.
Future job transitions
According to an analysis, assembly-line workers are predicted among the most at risk of losing jobs to automation in the future.
The good thing is, that this profession will be having 140,000 transition opportunities and the fastest-growing careers as a whole. The number is the most of any other group of the workforce.
A perception of the fastest-growing new jobs of the future is a way to harness yourself with the required skills and competencies for the fastest-growing professions.
On the other hand, professions like tool-makers and processing-machine operators as the growing careers will have the least opportunities for transition, which is around 5,000.
The report also predicts jobs for women will disproportionately be affected by artificial intelligence and automation in the coming days.
It is to be noted, as per the prediction, 1.4 million US jobs are predicted to become extinct by the year 2026, more than a half, that is 57% of these growing jobs are done by females.
In the industrial sectors, there will be a significant increase in jobs by 2026. On the other hand, popular jobs related to the production of over 360,000 are predicted to disappear by the next 8-10 years to the fastest-growing fields.
So, studies on the fastest-growing new jobs of the future is a way to harness oneself with the required skills and competencies for top growing careers.
The report says, in the education, training, and library sectors, as many as 790,000 transformed jobs are expected to be created by 2026. It is to be noted, that in the healthcare category, there around 2.3 million new jobs will be created in the BLS’s fastest-growing jobs.
Fastest growing jobs by 2026
US Bureau of Labor Statistics reveals, that a statistician is one of the fastest-growing jobs in recent times and is predicted to increase 34 percent by 2026 to indicate the fastest-growing job markets.
However, the report states twenty fastest-growing jobs with the highest percent change in employment and fastest-growing occupations by 2026, such as:
- Solar photovoltaic installers (105%)
- Wind turbine service technicians (96%)
- Home health aides (47%)
- Personal care aides (39%)
- Physician assistants (37%)
- Nurse practitioners (36%)
- Statisticians (34%)
- Physical therapist assistants (31%)
- Software developers, applications (31%)
- Mathematician (30%)
- Physical therapist aides (29%)
- Bicycle repairers (29%)
- Medical assistants (29%)
- Genetic counselors (29%)
- Occupational therapy assistants (29%)
- Information security analysts (28%)
- Physical therapists (28%)
- Operations research analysts (27%)
- Forest fire inspectors and prevention specialists (27%)
- Massage therapists (26%)
As a whole, sources about growing job fields forecast that around 11 million new jobs will be created in different forms in the US alone in the coming years for the highest growing jobs.
Therefore, These will create immense opportunities in the fastest-growing trade jobs for the future workforce as well as for the fastest-growing other career fields.
So, this information on the fastest-growing new jobs of the future is a way to harness a person with the required skills and competencies.
Related: 16 facts to know about future jobs
The source predicts some newest jobs with (number of jobs to be occupied by 2026), as the highest projected job growth.
Most new jobs by 2026:
- Personal care aides (777560)
- Combined food preparation and serving workers, including fast food (579900)
- Registered nurses (438100)
- Home health aides (431200)
- Software developers, applications (255400)
- Janitors and cleaners, except maids and housekeeping cleaners (236500)
- General and operations managers (205200)
- Laborers and freight, stock, and material movers, hand (199700)
- Medical assistants (183900)
- Waiters and waitresses (182500)
- Nursing assistants (173400)
- Construction laborers (150400)
- Cooks, restaurant (145300)
- Accountants and auditors (139900)
- Market research analysts and marketing specialists (138300)
- Customer service representatives (136300)
- Landscaping and groundskeeping workers (135200)
- Medical secretaries (129000)
- Maintenance and repair workers, general (112500)
The above study on the fastest-growing new jobs of the future is a way to harness yourself the required skills and competencies when choosing the fastest careers.
It is certain that future fastest jobs trends will face many twists and changes. Some future jobs are predictable, but some are unpredictable.
However, as we said, research on the fastest-growing new jobs of the future is a way to harness yourself the required skills and competencies.
Labor markets in the coming days will confront many transformations, upskilling, and reskilling, in all areas including growing jobs.
Therefore, companies will have priorities for training, developing, and reskilling their existing talents, as well as grabbing a new workforce to handle future requirements for fastest-growing IT jobs, and others.
Other Recommended Articles
- 8 Tips on How to Forgive Someone Who Hurt You Emotionally
- 17 Opportunities for Professional Development, Advancement
- What is Network Marketing and How Does It Work in Business?
- Brand Color Guide – How to Choose Your Brand Colors?
- 9 Tips on How to be Accountable to Yourself At Work
- 15 Hacks on How to Delegate Effectively As A Leader
- 8 Signs of A Bad Business Websites – How To Overcome
- 14 Ways on How to Motivate Others to Achieve A Goal
- 11 Types of Business Marketing Channels – 150 Examples
- 6 Tips for Writing Good Marketing Articles
- 9 Solutions on How to Forgive and Let Go of the Past
- 13 Ways to Improve Leadership Skills in the Workplace
- Write Business Email – Secret of Successful Marketing Campaign
- 10 Basic Features of Term Loan Everyone Should Learn
- 12 Tips on How Do You Hold Yourself Accountable
- 11 Ideas on How to Delegate Tasks and Responsibilities
- 9 Steps in Strategic Planning for A Successful Business
- 16 Tips On How to Motivate Team and Others At Work
- 7 Foolproof Risk Management Techniques from Nothing
- 6 Features of A Great Succession Planning Process