It is a toilsome job to search for a suitable job manually. There are many newspapers, apps, online portals are available in the market to facilitate the job seekers. Still it is a real luck to grab a suitable job after lot of hardship. What is the most popular job site to You? Have you worked on google for jobs?
The wait is over. Technology has made the job searching effort very systematic and easy. Google itself is on the spearhead to assist job seekers with Google’s one more facility to its users. To some, it has been the best job sites.
Search giant Google has brought out a fresh feature for the job seekers. Google shows the series of suitable jobs in the list collected from online job portals, respective companies and other online sources. Gradually it has been the most popular job site to many users.
What is Google for Jobs?
Google for Jobs is an advanced job search feature powered by Google. Job seekers can easily search for anytime. They can also apply to suitable positions straightaway from the Google search bar on the PC or Android mobile.
Google for Jobs uses unique Google tools to assist job hunters search positions closely matching their preferences.
The information related to jobs is sequentially available in Google search. Considering the location history of the user, Google will demonstrate customized jobs to the users.
Google for jobs places recommended jobs to the users, redirected to the links of the sources, so that job seekers can apply with ease.
Categorize jobs, such as full time or part time, experience, developer job, and alike to be displayed. On the formatted job list, anyone can get an abridged information by clicking on any specific job entry link.
Upon click, any job hunter can get information on, job title, location, full-time or part-time and all other associated data.
Useful links, opinions, rating, job source, even the location map, transportation and distance between job seeker’s home and office to be displayed.
Google then takes the job seeker to the original source link of the job with detailed information to find jobs. Also, the job seeker can apply for the job from the application link.
Job seekers have different needs and requirements. By keeping this issue in consideration, Google uses many tools. Users can easily search jobs from mobile or PC.
How Google for jobs works
Google for jobs can be set by putting information about type of job, location, date of employment, type of organization, etc. in the smart filter. It covers all characteristics that the most popular job site should have.
Google for Jobs retrieve job listings from different sources. The difference is that Google is retrieving the job listings for the review of the user, and Google’s advanced technology empowers the search results.
For example, when the users type “hospital receptionist jobs” into Google Search, they get a list of postings from different job portals. The results are shown on top of the user’s search results, in an interactive box titled “Jobs.” Know about the future job trend.
This interactive box demonstrates a few job listings. At this moment, the users can click on a link that is seen below. This enables the users to find further related jobs that match search conditions of the users.
The user can share this search result to the friends via online.
Moreover, google for jobs features are able to give notification to the user with customized job alert.
Using google for jobs has following benefits:
Search your desired job on the giant job portal in the world.
#1. Get to know your online image. Employers around the world lavishly google frequently. Be a part. Percentage of employers who do Google searches has greatly increased, which is more than 95% (2018).
Decide your career and get preparation accordingly to find jobs. Research on the job trend- what job is going to rise, what requirements are in demand, how much jobs are available.
#2. Contribute to your network through sharing job information to others
#3. Be up to date with trendy jobs, as well as doing research on industries and companies, that will assist you greatly on job interview.
#4. Research on the companies where you have interest to join. Get to know their job opening, job requirements and pay.
#5. Be up to date by easily enabling this feature in your mobile and PC by using Google account as an one stop support. No hassle to browse over many other job platforms.
An step by step instructions on how to enjoy Google for Jobs-
1. Type ‘jobs’ or ‘internships’ “career” in Google search. The user can type this with or without long tail keywords, a series of words before or after the keyword help the user the get more specific result.l
2. An interactive box named “Jobs” pops down the search box that enables the user to type necessary words in the box.
3. Continue typing necessary associated words into search box. It will further narrow the results down. For example, if the user is looking for a job in media, she could type ‘reporter jobs’ and a number of nearby reporter job positions in different industries will pop up down there.
4. The other useful feature ‘jobs near me’, enables the user to search any job near her.
5. On the contrary, when the user wants to search a job in a new area, she should just type the name of city followed by ‘jobs’ option.
6. This enables the user to get more specific jobs she is searching.
7. The next sequence of narrowing down the result to find jobs is to type/ search ‘title of job’.
8. The next option the user will find is the Date posted (exact date of the job entry, that helps to know the user exact details of it.
9. Next to find jobs, Industry appears on the search, that enables the user to find the industry.
10. After this, the user gets the Type of work, as well as location and type of company. These are useful ways to narrow the search down to find jobs.
11. Email notification can be enabled, in case the users decide to get recommended jobs as per prior defined tags.
12. Subject perfect match for the best fit job, Google for Jobs refers to the original posting do that the user can apply.
13. employer tab is very useful that helps the user to bookmark favorite companies so that the user can follow, for the any next opportunity.