Intermittent Job means you have less time than full time and no regular work hours. Classification “interim employment” is often used to separate these national workers from those who regularly employ in public and public offices. This article will discuss what is intermittent Job.
Intermittent Job facts
The purpose of the employer
Employers use interim jobs to fill vacancies for seasonal and temporary needs.
Retailers often hire seasonal workers on busy vacations, rather than having to pay extra workers year-round.
Growers use unpaid staff to deal with the situation when spikes are demanded.
Government and public offices use interim employees to perform various office tasks and routine work during periods of high need for the project.
Federal, state, and local governments often have human resources laws related to designating employment as “interim.”
Generally, employees who work 20 hours a week and less than 500 hours a year are considered to be included, even though the time limits vary.
In addition to falling below this threshold, the employee must not have a regular working week.
If the employer requires the employee to keep regular time, this usually requires the employee to change to “part-time” status, which may require the employer to provide certain benefits or resources.
More Interesting Articles
- Advantages of Retail – What are the Benefits of Working in Retail?
- Importance of Creativity in Workplace, Society, and Business
- Reason for Leaving Job on Application Form
- What is the Working Environment – How to Create a Good One?
- Reasons for Applying for a Job Example – Sample Answers
- Career Goals Essay – How do I Write my Career Goals?
- What are the Main Functions of Entrepreneurship?
- What do Mechanical Engineers Do – Degree | Jobs | Salary
- Weakness Meaning – How to Hide Professional Weaknesses in Resume
- Key Performance Indicators – Definition | Types | Examples
- How to use SWOT Analysis of A Person or Company
- Objectives, Training, and Process of Induction Program
- Paleoanthropology – A History of Hominization
- Organizational Decision Making – Process | Model | Importance
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Colleague
- How to become an Apiarist – Jobs and Salary
- Selection Interview – Questions | Process | Preparation
- Competency Mapping – Methods | Tools | Importance
- What is an Ecologist – Salary | Career | Job Description
- How to become an Ornithologist – Meaning | Job | Salary
- Zoologist – Salary | Jobs | Requirements | Job Description