CIA Job comes with many challenges. It is a good profession to contribute to society. CIA professionals take the oath before joining. What Does the CIA Oath Say? It’s about patriotism.
These have been glamorized and even mocked in numerous movies, but people working for the Central Intelligence Agency pride themselves on being the “first line of defense of the country” against US opposition.
CIA employees are the Federal Civil Service, meaning they swear to support and defend the Constitution.
If you are trying to portray yourself like a CIA employee, there is no doubt that your loved ones will be lined up to snap your picture with the CIA’s sole oath.
What Does the CIA Oath Say?
The CIA affidavit states: “I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” CIA employees know that the Constitution also defines the role of federal employees: “To establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty.”
The CIA does not disclose how many people it recruits or budgets. Appropriately, these numbers remain secret – at least to the general public. Nevertheless, its website provides information on careers and internships.
More Interesting Articles
- Business Letter Examples – Types, Structure, and Formats
- Inquiry Email Subject – How do you start an inquiry email?
- Creativity Examples in Real Life, Profession and Business
- Learn from the Example of Charismatic Leadership
- Media Analyst Cover Letter Samples
- Poor Performance Letter Templates for Positive Impression
- Types of Social Skills – What are Basic Social Skills?
- Importance of Communication Skills for Professionalism
- Quick Decision-Making Skills – How to Make Good Decisions Fast?
- Code of Corporate Governance – Guidelines to Develop
- Having a Bad Reputation – How to Recover
- Herpetologist – What skills and Job a herpetologist Need
- Managing Director Responsibilities for Leaders
- Unique Interview Questions to Ask the Employer
- Types of Difficult Coworkers in the Organization
- Competitive Advantage in Marketing that Boosts Business
- Human Resource Planning Importance – Why is HRP needed?
- Importance of Performance Appraisal
- Goal Setting- How to Achieve Long Term Goals
- Drone Entrepreneur for the Present and Future