Technological boom and transformation of job sectors, many questions related to future job trends overwhelm our minds. Is a robot coming for your job? Are you ready to hand your job over to R2D2? Will Robots Take My Job and what should be the solutions for the restoration plan? What might be those plans? Will my job be automated?
According to a projection published by the World Economic Forum in 2020, robotics and automation will eliminate 85 million jobs globally in the next five years. A report mentions a shift in work division between people and robots might result in the loss of 85 million jobs by 2025.
A billion people might lose their employment owing to AI in the next 10 years, and 375 million positions are in danger of being obsolete due to AI automation.
According to David Wood, president of the London Futurists and treasurer of the Transhumanist Party UK, robots might be doing all human activities by the end of 2050, with 10% of them completed by 2025.
Researchers from the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne have discovered which jobs are most likely to be taken over by robots and which jobs are least likely to be taken over by robots. According to their results, meat packers, cleaners, and builders are the most vulnerable to machine replacement, whereas teachers, attorneys, and physicists are protected.
Will robots take my job?
This article intends to discuss the future of jobs and the recovery plan so that human beings can still realm over robots, automation, and artificial intelligence.
A robot may labor without pay or benefits around the clock and is typically quicker and more accurate than a person. Employees can benefit from robots since they can easily do repetitive, tedious, or risky tasks while people focus on more exciting tasks.
Even white-collar employment is being eliminated as a result of technology improvements. Job loss due to technology and automation has long posed a danger to the workforce.
Automation looms to take my job
A piece of lead news in the research reveals, that US companies created a record number of robot workers in 2018. Research from McKinsey predicted that 45% of current jobs might be automated in the next 8 years to answer will robots take my job.
The question comes, will robots take my job and what are the solutions for the restoration plan in the coming days? There are many things to evaluate. When robots are taking over jobs, we have to devise well-thought solutions for restoration plans on our own.
Related: 16 facts to know about future jobs
Technology has brought a splash of change around the world. Developed countries are going on the technological innovation by horse riding. Worldwide employment sectors have started facing a change in job placements.
Robots have taken many manual jobs by this time. The trend will be going on up to the next decade. Humans are handing over a greater part of labor hours to their robot counterparts.
A study forecasts up to 800 million workers worldwide may lose their jobs for the sake of automation by the year 2030. As robots will be taking over the jobs of humans, we have to generate a full-proof solution for a restoration plan to accommodate the shift.
Robots and AI will take my job?
The question is not irrelevant to as will robots take my job and what are solutions for restoration plan in the coming days? Jobs like, industrial machine operators, quality controllers, administrators, librarians, and service workers will be taken over by Artificial Intelligence, or robots.
It will be a common phenomenon in the case of developed countries. Underdeveloped countries, those who can’t afford the higher investment in technology, research, and science, are to be less affected.
US markets are significantly transforming manual jobs to automation. Businesses find it reasonable to depend on robot workers as a part of their system development, adaptation to technology, and change of business patterns.
Robots will be taking over jobs
The study says, shipments reach 28,478 which is nearly 16% more than that of 2017, as US businesses created a record number of robot workers in 2018, according to data seen by Reuters.
Considering this trend, future businesses in the US market are estimated a rise of robots in the workplace. So, we have found an answer to the question, will robots take my job and what are the solutions for restoration plans in the coming days?
It is because, requirements to automate the manual system in companies are taking place significantly, in order to curtail labor costs due to the imminent tight job environment.
Many other industries are also on the rise to rely upon robots. Companies related to food and consumer goods hit 60% compared to 2017, semiconductor and electronics plants reached more than 50%, whereas, metal producers increased 13% in the use of robot workers.
There are two main causes behind this:
- The more computers are trained to perform high-repetitive activities that are frequently allocated to entry-level personnel, the more difficult tasks with competitive compensation will become available in their stead. As a result, young professionals may have a greater variety of exciting job options.
- People who are just starting out in their career sometimes find it difficult to get higher-paying jobs since they must compete with senior candidates. As new sorts of positions – roles that no one has ever done before — are established, this competitive disadvantage vanishes. Younger employees are less likely to be compelled to compete with their elders and are more likely to be innovators.
Where are the solutions for restoration?
The good thing is that losing some jobs will also create some other jobs in future businesses. It is predicted that 75 million jobs might be displaced as a new shift of jobs will be created. On the other hand, 133 million new jobs to be also created.
Though AI and robots will be replacing dome jobs, human skills will be remaining in demand in different areas. So, we have found an answer to the question, will robots take my job and what are the solutions for restoration plans in the coming days?
For sure, robots will be taking over the jobs of humans, therefore we need to weave stable solutions for restoration plans that can be able to accommodate this transition.
Good signs for solution
There are some good signs for those who are not in favor of the change. A group of researchers from Oxford University forecast that, 47% of US jobs are gradually going to encounter automation by the next 20 years. They also predict, that 53% of jobs will be constant and are not going to be affected at all.
That means, Robots are not going to replace some jobs where human interaction is significantly required. Jobs like a doctor, genetic engineer, and teachers, among some others, robots take my job or not.
Some of the work level jobs in specialized roles, such as plumbing, electrician, carpenter, artist, and care work, should be existing as it is.
So, need not be worried about the question, will robots take my job and what are the solutions for the restoration plan in the coming days? We have many things to do over it for restoration to find the answer will robots take my job.
It may be mentioned that job positions in the field of banking, manufacturing, automobile, transport, and administration are likely to decrease. On the other hand, a significant increase in genetics, health, science, tech, and hospitality jobs are likely to be taken place, and the robot takes my job.
13 solutions for re-scaling and re-skilling
Technological innovation is a continuous movement, we can’t stop it. When we will be restricting, it might probably be creating a worse atmosphere. You will not be able to stop people to innovate and the answer is, will my job be automated?
While the robot revolution isn’t displacing everyone, it is displacing certain workers, particularly in industry. And it’s just differentiating work: A machine may not completely remove a job, but it may transform a middle-skill job into a low-skill job with reduced compensation.
“Based on a variety of studies, manufacturing, retail, and logistics occupations may be the most at danger, while certain roles may be more immune — those that demand abilities that automated processes can’t: idea development, problem-solving, or people management.”
Rather, calculating the impact on the society, as well as intensively monitoring how and what we innovate and answer will my job be replaced by a robot or not.
Undoubtedly, robots will be taking over the jobs of the human workforce, so we have to have full-proof solutions for the restoration plan to accommodate the shift and find an answer to will robots take my job?
- Respect the research findings on future job trends in the next 10, 20, or 30 years, and adopt skills development programs.
- Generate innovative ways so that everyone need not work.
- Promote entrepreneurship in great numbers to grow up self-dependency.
- Transforming academic curriculum in the Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary levels to produce a globally fit generation.
- Grab technologies that will open up more and new job opportunities.
- Increase collaboration and affiliation to multiply opportunities.
- Streamline the eCommerce for the future to accommodate more workforce with it.
- Shift the workforce to another apparently similar profession.
- Generate more blue ocean ideas at the business, corporate, and individual levels to create more opportunities for mass people.
- Keep the hope that the increasing population will create demand for new service areas.
- Re-skill and re-train the displaced workforce to equip them.
- Develop and promote open, friendly AI- an artificial intelligence (AI) in such a way as to benefit the human sect.
- Work as a complementary force along with AI and robots with unique human skills like negotiation skills, soft skills, leadership skills, social skills, and emotional intelligence needed for future jobs.
Therefore, we have found the answer to the question, will robots take my job and what are the solutions for restoration plans in the coming days? Researchers are working on it.
For sure, robots and artificial intelligence will be the inevitable future for us. Everyone’s future jobs will be influenced by them. It has a dual meaning: AI and robots may turn our job easier or will replace it with any better option.
We cannot stop changing the situation, rather need to think about a solution to restore the displaced workforce with new techniques, to find the answer will ai take my job or not.
The way to make them positive is to do the needful precaution by any means. Either we can displace workers, or equip them to handle the change with well-defined preparation to justify will robots take my job.
The discussion showed how robots will be taking over the jobs of the human workforce, and we can have a solution for a restoration plan to accommodate the transformation, and justify will a robot take your job, or not.
The good thing is, we have found the answer to the question, will robots take my job and what are the solutions for restoration plans in the coming days? Considering the reality and prediction, it has long been a part of curiosity and research to many- are robots going to take over our job? Or, is it going to make space to disrupt a new era of career opportunities? also, find an answer on will my job be taken by a robot?
Other Recommended Articles
- 8 Tips on How to Forgive Someone Who Hurt You Emotionally
- 17 Opportunities for Professional Development, Advancement
- What is Network Marketing and How Does It Work in Business?
- Brand Color Guide – How to Choose Your Brand Colors?
- 9 Tips on How to be Accountable to Yourself At Work
- 15 Hacks on How to Delegate Effectively As A Leader
- 8 Signs of A Bad Business Websites – How To Overcome
- 14 Ways on How to Motivate Others to Achieve A Goal
- 11 Types of Business Marketing Channels – 150 Examples
- 6 Tips for Writing Good Marketing Articles
- 9 Solutions on How to Forgive and Let Go of the Past
- 13 Ways to Improve Leadership Skills in the Workplace
- Write Business Email – Secret of Successful Marketing Campaign
- 10 Basic Features of Term Loan Everyone Should Learn
- 12 Tips on How Do You Hold Yourself Accountable
- 11 Ideas on How to Delegate Tasks and Responsibilities
- 9 Steps in Strategic Planning for A Successful Business
- 16 Tips On How to Motivate Team and Others At Work
- 7 Foolproof Risk Management Techniques from Nothing
- 6 Features of A Great Succession Planning Process